Thursday, April 2, 2009

When Jay "looses" his razor...






And not to mention, how cute does he look in front of the stove?!?!? He now has a High and Tight for the first time in years, and a naked face for the first time in more than a month. It took some getting used to, but boy is he handsome! I'm going to see if I can sneak a picture of him this afternoon in his uniform. :)
I woke up this morning to a crazy thunderstorm, complete with lightning that flashed so fast on top of eachother that it seemed like one strike lasted for ten seconds or longer, and the loud rolling thunder that reminds me of home. Pretty cool, but I snuck a look at my driveway and back porch, and I want to cry. I'm thinking that once a month I'm going to sweep, and NO more. It's insane to think I'm going to sweep for twenty minutes, only to see the same mess the next morning! Ahhh!

No comments: