Saturday, April 18, 2009

Mid-Life Crisis (Joke)

After being married for 44 years, I took a
careful look at my wife

one day and said, 'Honey, 44 years ago we had
a cheap apartment, a

cheap car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a
10-inch black and white

TV, but I got to sleep every night with a hot
25-year-old gal.

Now I have a $500,000.00 home, a $45,000..00 car,
nice big bed and

plasma screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a
69-year-old woman. It


seems to me that you're not holding up your
side of things.

My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me
to go out and find a

hot 25-year-old gal, and she would make sure that
I would once again

be living in a cheap apartment, driving a cheap
car, sleeping on a

sofa bed and watching a 10-inch black and white
TV.
Aren't older women great?

They really know how to solve a mid-life
crisis.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAY!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

No comments: