Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bummed From Rene'


Random Survey - just for fun!
1. First thing you wash in the shower? hair

2. What color is your favorite hoodie? grey, with the names of all the major newspapers written all over it.

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Of course!

4. Do you plan outfits? nope

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? bored

6. What's the closest thing to you that's red? The stones on my squash necklace.

7. What was the last dream you remember having? I haven't slept well enough to have a good dream in a while.

8. Did you meet anybody new today? Ya, the idiot at Miah's school who insists on telling me the exact thing every damn day. I wanna choke her, but instead I lectured her about assuming.

9. What are you craving right now? quiet

10. Do you floss? When I think about it

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Eggrolls

12. Are you emotional? errr...some people would say so.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Yes

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? lick it, unless it's on a spoon.

15. Do you like your hair? sometimes.

16. Do you like yourself? Yes, I do.

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? only if I could watch him choke on his pretzel.

18. What are you listening to right now? water falling

19. Are your parents strict? Not anymore lol

20. Would you go sky diving? Possibly, if I could train extensively.

21. Do you like cottage cheese? occasionally

22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yes, actually. And quite a few politicians. Yay, army life.

23. Do you rent movies often? Blockbuster mail is awesome!

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room in which you are? Do my beads count?

25. What countries have you visited? Mexico... *Sigh* just this one.

26. Have you made a prank phone call? Yar, duh!

27. Ever been on a train? Yes! I love trains!

28. Brown or white eggs? They both taste the same....But I like the look of the brown ones.

29. Do you have a cell-phone? Yes, even though I no longer really need it.

31. Do you use chapstick? not really

32. Do you own a gun? Yuppers.

33. Can you use chopsticks? yes!

34. Who are you going to be with tonight? My husband and kids.

35. Are you too forgiving? Not if I can help it.

36. Ever been in love? Still am...

37. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? I have not a clue....but she could email and tell me!

38. Ever have cream puffs? Yes

39. Last time you cried? I don't remember.

40. What was the last question you asked? What do you think you are doing???

41. Favorite time of the year? Spring

42. Do you have any tattoos? Yes

43. Are you sarcastic? NEVER! Ha HA Ha

44. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Yes, and it was interesting.

45. Ever walked into a wall? Not that I recall. I have done similar silly things though.

46. Favorite color? Toss up between green and red

47. Have you ever slapped someone? Yes, many times. I'll do it again too.

48. Is your hair curly? Only if I let it be.

49. What was the last CD you bought? I think it was adele, or possibly the twilight sound track for Laurel Loo

50. Do looks matter? no. Cleanliness and personality do however!

51. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Forgiving isn't really in my arsenal. I do fine though.

52. Is your phone bill sky high? Not too bad.

53. Do you like your life right now? Yes...except I'm starting to get a little bored. I'm not really cute out for this staying at home thing.

54. Do you sleep with the TV on? Ya, I got into the habit while Jay was gone. I need the distraction now.

55. Can you handle the truth?Yes. Though people lie so often, how does one know when one hears it?

56. Do you have good vision? Nope. And my hearing is shot too!

57. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? not at this very moment. I'm sure that will change.

58. How often do you talk on the phone? Hardly ever.

59. The last person you held hands with? Jay

60. What are you wearing? Jeans, and my favorite hoodie

61. What is your favorite animal? If I said chickens, would you think I was odd?

62. Where was your profile picture taken? At a beach front restaurant in Maine.

63. Can you hula hoop? nope, never actually tried.

64. Do you have a job? I'm a mom, enough said.

65. What was the most recent thing you bought? A pair of soft star shoes! http://www.softstarshoes.com/ They are the best shoes ever!!

66. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes, I have. But not illegally. :)

No comments: