Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday fill-in



(My Brother Jason, and me the day Jay came home. Someone posted this on myspace and I nabbed it. Interesting picture, huh?)


And...here we go!

1. "In a hole in the ground there lived _Saddam Hussein____."

2. "_Atoms and molecules____ but that ain't no matter."

3. "After dark the rain began to fall again, _and all of the pollen, pine nuts, and leaves covered my deck again____."

4. "__I rescued Sponge Bob___ from the hold of the Spanish galleon."

5. "There was a hand in the darkness, and I think it was Craig Ferguson_____."

6. "Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, __often violently, just like love___."

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to polishing my wood floors_____, tomorrow my plans include _a light clean up____ and Sunday, I want to __welcome my mom, who is coming for a visit___!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish I could have been there for you, too, Stacy!!!!!
Hope everything's going well for your family at your new home!!