Thursday, April 2, 2009

Daddy Helping With Homework






I LOVE that I got a break from homework helping. Miah has an insane amount of work every day, and I'm not sure with everything else I had to do, that I would have been patient enough to help Miah. Especially with the spelling words! The difference between Fort Campbell 2nd grade and this one is like night and day. Here they are spelling huge compound words that even Laurel has a hard time spelling, and at Campbell they were spelling itty bitty words as Miah put it. I think that as far as school goes that is the biggest worry for her. She is behaving perfectly, and has a friend in class that actually lives next door to us. Thank God!

1 comment:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Hmmm That doesn't say much for Fort Campbell schools huh?! Are you on Post there too? It seems like all DOD schools would be doing the same work. Kameron has insanely easy words in 1st grade here and really, Kassidy has easy ones in 3rd grade too... I wonder how we compare to the rest of the country???