Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday's Thoughts

Today's Thought

One man may not always be able to make a difference, but he can always make a stand. - 0138 24JUL03

I'm not going to discuss why this thought that I wrote in my little book six years ago screams to me again, but it does seem that I am often (in my own mind if nothing else) the champion for justice in the lives around me. I can not stand any form of inequality, especially if someone is getting away with not fulfilling their responsibilities as a soldier at the expense of another soldier. In my experience this happens far more than it should. I just thought it might serve to express a bit of solidarity with all my brothers and sisters out there who may be doing their best to make the world a little more just. Even the most stubborn of us need a little motivation to keep plodding on every once in a while!

{DISCLAIMER- for anyone that may be reading this that know me that may believe that I am calling you out, you are likely right, but not alone}

No comments: