Thursday, April 30, 2009

Still Sick

I'm still pretty sick....Blogging from the comfort of under my covers. Having to take the kids to school when your head is exploding, and your lungs are desperately sucking air stinks. I feel like my head is going to pop off if I sneeze one more time, and all of my joints hurts so much that it's even hurting to type right now. My mom would say "So stop typing!" So I'm going to. Just wanted you to know I'm not dead. I have to say, also, automatic posts are awesome. Did you see the music video? Those guys are really nice....even gave me about an album's worth of their music free.

Hopefully, I'll feel better soon, and I can start posting for real. watch out for that damn swine flu. Gees!

2 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Ugh! I'm sorry you're so sick! I agree, getting the kids to school when you're sick is the WORST! I hope you feel better REALLY soon!

LaForestGump said...

Thank you! I'm working on getting up some, and getting some things done. It's not easy though!