Wednesday, April 1, 2009

How Far Behind Am I?

I've been busy as heck lately, and hadn't realized how far behind I was on pictures and blogging! I'm waiting right now for 400 pictures to load, and I swear I won't load them all...just a couple from each section. Laurel took a couple of pictures of the pollen and tree debris I swept up last night, and I'll show you a picture later of the porch this morning. I'm just amazed at what can happen in such a short time! I'm wondering why I'd even bother to sweep again?? You'll see what I mean!
I'm going to try to talk about each picture as they come up, but they now show up as text in my editing process, instead of a picture, so it's not easy! I also want to do a video tour of the house, but I just haven't been able to get to it. We'll see how that goes. I think I'm going to do the seperate posts for each group of pictures again. I did that last time and it seemed to be easier. Hold on, and I'll get it together! :)

No comments: