Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What, my blog?




I happened upon this today, and it got me to wondering who exactly IS reading all this meandering? Do me a favor, leave a comment, even if you just found me accidentally, and let me know who/what/why you are reading. I'm just curious!

({[<Not that I feel this way, about anyone, just got me wondering>]})

From: http://www.blogherald.com/


EGOMANIACS: Friends, acquaintances - dare I say enemies - who want to see if I’m writing about them. They also want to get the inside track on what I’m up to for their own personal gain.

COMPETITION: They visit the blog to see what I’m covering since they
desperately lack creativity.

IDENTIFIERS: These folks feel like they ‘know me.’
They comment on every post, send e-mails with leads and can be considered ‘#1′
fans. It’s nice…but a little scary.

ANONYMOUS: They come, they go. If they
return, it will likely be by accident.

DROPPER-BY: This person stops by every few
weeks. They’ll occasionally comment. They like your blog, but not enough to
visit every day or become actively involved.

IP LOOKUP FREAK: Just because
you attended fourth grade with someone apparently gives them license to ‘find
you.’ They search high and low, discovering your blog while making a concerted
effort to find you.

GOLDILOCKS: In my opinion, the best of the bunch. This
reader is not too hot, not too cold; they maintain a nice balance. They pledge
their allegiance to your blog but have a life beyond it.

No comments: