Friday, April 22, 2011

School Picture Time!

Obviously, Miah's pic was taken at school. I had no clue when picture day was, so Miah went rogue and did it all herself.  Laurel's I did. I hate paying for school pictures.  They are horribly expensive, and don't have any personality.  But what can you do? Here they print the photos out and send them all home for you to choose from and buy.  Then you have to give the rest back to them.  Ridiculous!  Also, not very "Green" of them.  What are they going to do with pictures of my kid?  This doesn't seem like a smart plan.

Speaking of green, Happy Earth Day!!!  What have you done for our planet today?   We've stopped using the dishwasher (Except this ONE time, because mom was here and it was more time effective.) I have a whole week of posts I did a couple of years ago, so feel free to peruse them if you are feeling especially earth friendly today.

Day One
Day Two
Day Three
Day Four
Day Five
Day Six

    No comments: