Saturday, March 19, 2011

Large Group Performance

Getting ready to leave.

Waiting for our turn.  These kids are so loud and unruly!! Just like another band I remember...

Laurel and her boyfriend, Xavier.

Wishing I could go in to listen to them warm up.

That's my baby!

All packed up and going home, instruments and music in the back of the jeep.
The kids did great!  They got Superiors, both the site reading (Awesome!) and the performance.  For those of you who don't know, the site reading is a scary thing...they get six minutes to look over music that they have never seen before, then they have to play it, and are scored on the performance.  Superior is the highest score you can receive.  I don't have pictures of them playing, because you aren't supposed to have recording devises, or cameras.  I snuck and recorded the  music with my ipod. 

No comments: