Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Weight Watcher's Tuesday


Drum Roll please..........


I lost 3.4 lbs this week!!!!!


Freakin' A! It works!

LOL

I took the whole family with me to the meeting so that we could go out afterwards, and the Leader swooned over Jay. It was so funny. She told him at least twice he was cute, maybe even three times (Well, he IS) ((She's 60, so it's cute she was swooning. He he he))

Miah was so well behaved, holy cow. Laurel as usual hardly spoke, but Anita tried. It was a good meeting.

It's hotter than hell in this room (still no air conditioner, Jay's calling tomorrow to find out what's up.) so I'm going to go sit under the ceiling fan, and cool off. I have tons of pics and such, so darned it as soon as it's less than 80 in the art room, I'll start posting them. Until next time...

-S.

1 comment:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Oh gosh! You ROCK! I totally need to do WW. The thing is, I'm weak. So if Frank doesn't do it with me, it's hopeless. *sigh* SO funny about the leader swooning over Jay! LOL