Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Weight Watcher's Tuesday


I lost 1.2 LBS. this week! Thank goodness! Yay! This week I start doing Yoga again.
The topic this week was how to survive Memorial weekend. Easy for me, b/c we don't do anything...But Laurel's Birthday is coming up the same week....So I'll have to be extra careful.
I really got into the meeting today, and since I've been doing this off and on for a while, I knew a lot of tips to help the newbies. My W.W. meeting Leader seems to like me, b/c she keeps asking me questions in the meeting, and calling me to be the "captain" (as she called it) of group activities. LOL This leadership things seems to follow me wherever I go. I swear to God I don't do anything....
Anyway, It was a great meeting, and I'm now off to watch the View and do laundry.
See ya later!
P.S. I am from the North...so can someone please explain to me what Hash Rice is? Everyone was talking about how it was soooo good, and sooo hard to resist....I've never heard of it! I got called out as "not from around here." Pretty funny. I haven't been "from around here" for more than twenty years!
-S.

No comments: