Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday fill-in

1. The world is __in need of some major help___.

2. _Meemer, time to get up!__ was the last thing I said.

3. I wonder _how hard the next ten years in the army are going to be____.

4. ___Someone will be pointing fingers__ at the end of all things.

5. There's something to be said for _trying your best____.

6. __With Jay___ is where I want to be.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _not much, Jay has to go to work all freaking weekend____, tomorrow my plans include __making Jay a lunch and cleaning house___ and Sunday, I want to _go to a movie, but I doubt that will happen, unless I take the kids alone, and who wants to do that____!

1 comment:

April Wilson said...

Hey,just thought I'd see what you have been doing(I am super bored,BJ is watching wwe and I really didn't feel like watching that tonight:)you have some really neat things on here,kept me unbored for awhile,thanks:)