Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thursday's Thoughts

Today's Thought:
Value increases proportionally with cost. Not necessarily with price, but with cost. -0810 11DEC03
Busy week for me, I've not been spending a lot of time in the class learning how to teach in this environment, about 8 hours a day, but that has led to a lot more family time. And the time I get to spend with my family is now far more valuable than it used to be. This class wants me to do a class on one of my hobbies, and I found myself wondering if I could do it on my 3 ladies. Have a great week

3 comments:

Stacy La Forest said...

Jay, I don't think your class wants to hear about your "girls" as a lesson! What in the heck would you teach?!?!?! Oye, the thought!
I think that you should do a lesson on the Kindle. Think about it: The hobby is reading, and the Kindle is the tool...you can teach them how to use all of the awesome features! Seems like that would be good practice since you are going to be regularly teaching these guys how to use commo equipment. I love you. (Hey, you got a comment!)

KniteShado said...

I love you too

sarandipity said...

As always...I enjoy your "thoughts" I like to forward them to Virgil in Iraq. I think we both deeply identify with this weeks quote. Until we read again next week............ :)