Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thursday's Thoughts

Today's Thought
No snowflake ever falls in the wrong place.
I had written this down a while ago, and forgot that it was in my book. It's a very determinist thought, requiring a strong belief in fate. I personally blend a bit of random into my fatalism, but that is a long discussion. Setting aside the implications for a moment, I would like to picture myself as the snowflake for a moment. I know that our friend Mr. Durden tells us that we are not beautiful and unique snowflakes, but let's suspend that for a moment. I would like to think of myself as that snowflake, that no mater where I land, I am in the right place. It's a nice thought, and kind of hard to be mad at the world when you think of things that way.
Have a great week.

2 comments:

sarandipity said...

Amen...lol (as in "I agree"..without implications of religion)
So when are you going to write a book. The world according to Jay or something of the like? Maybe Jayism's.....I'd buy it...might read it too :)

LaForestGump said...

Ha ha ha. Maybe you can publish it only on the Kindle! I'm not a snowflake. I don't think. I am more like a fleck of dust floating in a ray of sunshine. Wherever I land is wherever I land. I'd like to think I picked you, not that I was told to, thank you very much!
Love you.
-S