Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday fill-in




1. Moving wasn't so bad (now that it's over!)_____.
2. __Now that I have a reprieve from the worry of deployments, I feel___ free.
3. My best quality is _my ability to keep moving, and get things done, even if it looks impossible, or someone else tells me it is. I love nothing more than proving that those people don't know a damn thing____.
4. __It's not always in the ___ details.
5. In nearly (exactly 10, actually)10 years, __I have been married to by best friend, had my youngest kiddo, moved 8 (?) times, and survived 5 year long deployments (one actually being 16 months)_and you know what? I probably wouldn't change very much of it__.
6. _a warm sunny day____ is what I need right now!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __family dinner, and birthday present wrapping___, tomorrow my plans include _house cleaning, and maybe a night out____ and Sunday, I want to __smile knowing that on Monday and Tuesday I will be waking up next to Jay for a change___!

No comments: