Friday, May 8, 2009

Spring Concert




Spring concert begins:
























Please forgive the shaking. There was an incredibly rude little girl shaking the bleachers, and her parents just let her continue....errrg.







This band is a lot bigger than Laurel's last. She sort of blended in this time, but you can spot her in the background, near the middle. From the awards given out, this band seems to also be more advanced. I hope this encourages her to continue to be her best. I'm so proud of my little boogie bear!

I love and miss the "after preformance band chaos".





When we went back to the bandroom, Jay pointed out the Band closet. Ha, really funny there mister. There is only one other person that knows why that's funny, and it will stay that way...But for that person, I now post the Band Closet Picture:

Looks a lot nicer than ours used to! Notice that there is NO door. lol





My girls really do love eachother. Miah looked up at her sister, and held out her hand, and without thinking about it, Laurel grabbed it. They are so cute!

I have to get to Laurel's school for the awards ceremony, so I'll post that later. I think Laurel's just getting one for her grades...but I'm not sure. Until later!

-S.

2 comments:

sarandipity said...

Ok....so here I was looking for your BLOND kid...then I remembered!! Oh and if you need a door on the band room to get the joke...I don't want to know :)

april wilson said...

I was also looking for a blond head:)I hope you post some pic of the now brown head I would love to see how she looks.They sounded really good to me but then what would I know??All music sounds good to me.lol