Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Fill-in



Miah left me this picture on the computer this morning before she went to school.

And...here we go!

1. When I look to the left, I see_my fish tank_and the new african frogs swimming around___.

2. _The kitchen____ is the room that has the best view in my home. It overlooks the backyard, the creek, and woods.

3. Let it work _it's self out. I don't want to unpack anymore of the movers tape! We actually found 4 rolls of the packers tape that they lovingly wrapped in paper and placed in our boxes. But they "forgot" to wrap two of my original works of art, and they BROKE____.

4. __Dirty deeds?___ done dirt cheap!

5. _VOTING____ is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.

6. If you have any __questions___ feel free _ask later____.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _salmon with Dill sauce made by yours truly____, tomorrow my plans include __looking for a book case___ and Sunday, I want to _put my bedroom together____!

No comments: