Monday, March 16, 2009

Curious as a cat...

From http://curiousasacat.blogspot.com/



1) Describe your everyday dishes. Do you like them? I decided that I was done using the crappy dishes, so yesterday I threw them out and now I use my "good" dishes for everyday. They are an earthy red pottery, made in Umbria Italy, and I love them.

2) What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done on purpose? I once drove my 4x4 Jeep up a mountain. Sounds stupid, and I screamed all the way up because I really thought the Jeep was going to flip over end to end, but it was fun. And I made it. :)

3) Whose reputation would you like to ruin, and how would you do it? And whose would you want to enhance? I wouldn't go out of my way to ruin someones rep. Usually those I would want to hurt end up doing that on their own. That is always much more satisfying anyway. I'm not sure I'd go out of my way to enhance any one's either, unless it was a business I really liked, or a blog I wanted to share.

4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
All this really does is remind me of all the kitchen gadgets I've had to get rid of, and all the messy drawers I spent two hours organizing. All so that my kitchen still looks messy.


Quick update:


The girls had their first day of school, and both came home pretty happy. Laurel is begging for a hermit crab, Jay and I have to think about it, and I told her she'd have to pay for everything herself if we let her. For the heck of it we took Dobby (our chihuahua, who after an entire day with no children was a nervous wreck, and finding annoying ways to get in our laps, no matter what we were doing) to PetSmart, and bought two African frogs, one white and one black, and a new bottom feeder (ours didn't make the drive down here) and 20 feeder fish (cheaper than the big ones, and 20 so that we will still have a few after the frogs and older fish have a snack). They all seem happy, and are in the fish tank here next to the computer desk. I'll have to take a picture. My camera is still AWOL so it will be a bit.
I only have a couple of boxes downstairs to open and sort. The main issue is the now lack of Garage space. I have a million things (like paint and tools, stain and motor oil) that have no where to go. (P.S. Sara, holy cow, they actually packed lighter fluid with some of my pictures, and open containers of FOOD. Those people were dummies!!!!!!!!!) Tonight Jay is helping the girls with homework, I'm cooking dinner, then I am going to take a break and watch tv. I didn't think it would take this much effort to shove all of my things into a new house. Ironically the craft room was easy, especially compared to the kitchen! I have all of my beads and tools exactly the way I want them, and I'm still going to have to rearrange the dishes...Errg!!!
Tomorrow I am going to take the kiddos to school, then get my bedroom in order. That part will be easy....all I have to do is unpack a gazillion wardrobe boxes, and hey presto, I'm done! Jay set the tv up, and my books are now (finally) unpacked...I'm tired just thinking about it!!
It's 6:30 here, so I'd better get moving on dinner before they drag me out of the art room.

Do me a fav. If you decide to answer the quiz ^^^, then send me a link. Just for funsies!
-S.

No comments: