Monday, September 1, 2008

Why, I'm just brilliant! (and my head won't fit through the front door!)


I have to confess to being a blog novice, and I have no clue how to link blogs. I like how you can say "if you want to know more, read HERE" and there is a link to the site. I have no clue how to do this.
Renee at "Life With My Special Ks" tagged me, and thank you. I am so addicted to her blog I check it as often as I check my email. lol
I also like to read "the voice in my head" at www.tvimh.blogspot.com just for the fun of it, and I occasionally check "kicking cancer's arse".
Other than that I like to browse blogs at random. It's not often that I have enough time to find one that I can get addicted to like I am to Renee's. I'm not sure why either, except that Renee sort of sounds like the nicer voice inside MY head. It's also a much easier type of friendship to maintain! Oh, if real life friends could be fit into a nice little box that fits on top of my desk. *Sigh*

1 comment:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

hahaha so I should have read this post FIRST... so you're saying if we have lunch I won't fit in the box anymore?! Kidding! LOL

Email me and I'll teach you how to link. I tried to put the code in here and it wouldn't let me do it so you could actually SEE the code!

email me!