Saturday, September 13, 2008

Food for thought.

http://womenagainstsarahpalin.blogspot.com/


I just want to clarify, that I am fully capable of admiring a woman for her strength, and for her accomplishments, but still not want her to be the VP. I do not know her personally, therefore I cannot possibly have an opinion of her as a person. My opinion of her is based soley on her record and her policies.
I would also like to point out that I love the country we live in because we all have a right to believe and say what we wish, without fear of reprisal.
Absolutly NONE of my friends share in my religious beliefs, and most don't like my political beliefs either, but I still love them. That is the BEST part of living in America.
If I can be tolerant of everyone else's beliefs, then all I expect in return is the same respect.
So, click the link. Read what a lot of other women think. And be glad you live in a place where you are allowed to disagree.

No comments: