Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dear Jay,


Dear Jay,
I love you more than anything in the UNIVERSE, but I think that nine years of marriage, a deployment, and LOVE have made you crazy!
This is georgous. I love it! I never would have opened this box and thought that it would have come from you...
The fact that it is Waterford, made in Ireland, and a Thistle vase! So totally cool. We need a better house to display this!
So, partially to brag about you, partially to show off this georgous crystal vase, and partially well, just because, I'm posting this on my blog.
You are the best man I know. How lucky am I that I found you?
Now I feel bad that this year my present was silly, goofy, and cutesy. I guess I'll have to make it up to you later with your welcome home present! (heads out of gutters, not that!)
Stacy
P.S.
I'm trying to add the labels for this post, and when I type "love" it keeps filling in "reasons I love my monkey" not really the idea I was shooting for here!!!
LOLOLOLOLOL
P.P.S. I love you so very much...