Wednesday, September 10, 2008

New pet peeve...


People who yell at me for not helping them as much as they think I should.

I'm not a psychic.

I'm going through this deployment too, only with two kids, a dog, and two jobs. I have had several emergencies this year that would make other people quit and crawl into bed, but not me....I get yelled at for not antisipating your need for me to call you and let you vent to me.

There was an entry a while back, where I offered to go the heck and back to help people, if only they LET ME KNOW they needed me. How do I do that if I have no clue there is an issue? Do you know how many people there are in HHT? Do you know how many people call me for Operation Homefront? Do you have any clue? NO. So chill out, and cut it out. OMG.


Thank God I'm PCSing. I NEED a change of scenery.

Sorry I ranted, but good grief, the cojones on some people!

2 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

I forgot about your job with OHF! Who's going to take it when you move?!

LaForestGump said...

I think that the Oklahoma Chapter is going to close when I leave. We are having issues with fund raising, and also my co-worker is pcsing to another post also! We are working on finding replacements!
S.