Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Whatever you do, stay away from the tuba player!

I found myself automatically saying this to Laurel yesterday after she told me about what a huge wiener the Tuba guy in her band is. Oops. For the record, it's that huge Tuba they have to carry around, it makes them act crazy! LOL
My computer died, hopefully NOT taking all of my pictures with it, but at least temporarily rendering me incapable of really doing much on my blog. Not like there is a lot going on.
Miah is ill, and is on her second day of watching Scooby Doo in my bedroom. She has a tiny fever, and huge lymph nodes, and judging from the way people are reacting to the swine flu conspiracy...well, it's just easier to keep her home to be on the safe side. Her School nurse just called to make sure Miah is okay...which is sweet. Poor kid. Her homework is piling up as we speak! Good news though, the nurse said that they are being lenient about sick days recently.
Jay's mother decided to email me nastiness. I'm tempted to post her nasty words so that everyone in the blogosphere can shake their heads at her stupidity...but I don't think I want to admit to knowing Theresa Claire SanSouci. She isn't important, and is only lashing out because she ruined any chance of having her son in her life. I am going to have to do SOMETHING though, if she doesn't leave us alone.
Also, I turned 30 last week. Laurel made me a cake and my mom snuck down for a visit, but I was too ill to go anywhere. Bummer. Mom made me a huge and awesome scrapbook of our family, gave me a pair of silver earrings, and 140.00 gift card for Mary Kay (totally awesome!)
Jay bought me a turn table that will convert all of my dad's records into mp3 files. Now I just have to get my computer fixed!!

No comments: