Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Bentley Brownies

Brownies. The good ol' comfort food. Unfortunately, brownies don't help the fact that our puppy, Bentley, just basically got stolen. Yes, stolen. That no good, son of a b**** that gave Bentley to us, just had to have her precious dog back. After three days, The previous owner of Bentley decided that giving him away was a bad idea. After my mom dropped me off at school, she checked her E-Mail. Sitting in her inbox was an E-Mail from Bentley's old owner asking to have him back. WHY THE HECK WOULD SOMEONE GIVE TWO LITTLE GIRLS A PUPPY THEN TAKE HIM AWAY AND NOT EXPECT A BLOG POST OR LITTLE VAMPIRE BUNNIES TO GET THEM IN THE NIGHT? I mean seriously! The logical thing to do is decide whether you want the dog or not BEFORE you give him away.

You also do not say that you will slit your wrists or commit suicide if you do not have your dog. You're not fifteen, and the dog is not a boy/girl that told you they loved you. No offense, but uh, if you do, you're as nutty as the brownies I made.
I understand the previous owners situation, but she seemed to never consider the fact that she was taking a dog away from a nine and twelve year old, not to mention another dog, whom he got along with fine. She seemed to never consider the fact that this was our first dog since the death of our black lab over a year ago, and that my sister had been in love with Bentley since my mom said we were going to meet him.

Thanks you mother freaking son of a b****!!!!

-Bayleaf97

2 comments:

LaForestGump said...

Laurel DID cuss!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Laurel, your vampire bunnies comment made me laugh out loud! I hope this lady reads this and realizes what she's done to your family. You're right, she's not fifteen, the way she acted was crazy... I couldn't believe it when I heard. I hope that venting made you feel better. It always helps me. Hang in there, this too shall pass... brownies may help is pass faster! :)