Tuesday, September 22, 2009

From Miah

We almost had Ben, then we got an email and it said
Will you give us Ben back? We will understand if you say no.
But she did not keep it. We said no and she emailed us back and it said that she just had to have him back and would do anything to get him back. Then daddy called her and said we will not be able to take him back. She even threatened her self. Then we finally took him back then we stopped and got soda and cried and talked. And I said she should have stayed with what she said. Mom did give her a chance to talk and say
No do not take Ben back!
The End and that's what I think. You can talk to me here if you want to talk about the story or disagree. I was pretty sad. (But you can still comment.)


P.S. I loved Ben. He was my best friend. He was perfect and nice.
Miah

3 comments:

MiahBug13 said...

"I didn't even say one cuss word"

sarandipity said...

I am so sad for you Miah. It was wrong for her to go back on her word. It was very big of all of you to give Ben back to her. When grown-ups act like toddlers and throw tantrums it is very sad and not at all funny. I am glad you didn't say a cuss word :)I might have. The girls send their love and hugs!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Miah, I am so sorry that you had to learn a very hard lesson today. That lesson is that sometimes grownups act like children and do things that aren't right. I too am very sad for you. Ben belonged in your home for sure. I'm glad you have some pictures of the 3 days he was with you. He looks like such a great puppy! I hope you'll remember him and smile and not be sad. Hang in there, ok?!
Your mom's friend,
Renee