Friday, September 11, 2009

Not a lot going on, so here are some Quizzes!

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6 am

2. How do you like your steak? Well done

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I can't even remember...

4. What is your favorite TV show? House/Army Wives/Drop Dead Diva

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? You know what? Edmonton Kentucky. No, Really.

6. What did you have for breakfast today? Bagel, garden veggie cream cheese

7. What is your favorite cuisine? My own recipe...Spinach pasta (Very Yummy)

8. What foods do you dislike? I do not like most kinds of beans.

9. Favorite Place to Eat? Yamato's in Clarksville, Tn.

10. Favorite dressing? Italian

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? An suv

12. What are your favorite clothes? Cotton pants and fancy t-shirt from target.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Italy

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Half empty.

15. Where would you want to retire? My farm

16. Favorite time of day? Sunset

17. Where were you born? Indianapolis

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? errr...Wipeout! (I hate sports)

19. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night person

20. Do you have any pets? Two kids, several fish, and a tiny little dog!

21. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Going on a tiny trip for our ten yr anniversary!

26. What did you want to be when you were little? Paleo-anthropologist

27. What is your best childhood memory? The valley, band camp

28. Are you a cat or dog person? DOG

29. Are you married? yes

30. Always wear your seat belt? Not as much now.

31. Been in a car accident? yes, but it wasn't MY fault!!

32. Any pet peeves? stupidity. hypocrisy, people who are always mispronouncing words.

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Spinach Alfredo

34. Favorite Flower? dandelions

35. Favorite ice cream? coffee

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Captain D's

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None

38. From whom did you get your last email? Facebook (update from Sheila)

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Credit cards are evil.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Not really

41. Like your job? What job?

42. Broccoli? What about it?

43. What was your favorite vacation? Maine

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Jay

45. What are you listening to right now? Ellen talking about the 6yr old who stole his parents car.

46. What is your favorite color? Green

47. How many tattoos do you have? three

48. Coffee Drinker? Yup


*********************************************************************************
Finish The Sentence....

1. My ex lives in …... who cares?

2. Maybe I should.....finish getting ready for our trip!

3. I love... early spring mornings

4. People would say that I am... different

5. I don't understand.... stupid people

6. When I wake up in the morning... I wish Jay was still in bed, instead of at pt.

7. I trust... no one.

8. Life is full of... experiences, but the important thing is what you take from them.

9. My past taught me....not to trust anyone.

10. I get annoyed with...idiots

11. Parties are .... not my thing

12. I hope to....spend more time in my art room.

13. Dogs are...the best people

14. Cats are...independent, aloof

15. Tomorrow will…..be fun!

16. I have a low tolerance for...stupidity, and lack of logic

17. If I had a million dollars.....I'd put it in my savings account, and go about my life

18. I'm terrified of...I wouldn't say I was terrified of anything.

19. When I look at the night sky I think.....I wish I could float up there.

20. If I could be anyone it would be...Jay. I'd like to see what it was like to be him for a few months. (I'd totally screw up his career, though)

21. I hate...people who are famous for no darn good reason.


*************************************************************************

Let's see how much you remember!

1. WAS YOUR PREGNANCY PLANNED? no
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? no
3. WHAT WAS YOUR REACTION? I was scared, and mad at myself
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 17
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? home pregnancy test
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? B.J. (He refused to believe me!!)
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? yea
9. DUE DATE? May 19th
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Not really
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Rice a roni
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? B.J. We had huge fights, and well, it was rough.
13. WHAT WAS YOUR CHILD'S SEX? girl
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? nope
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 50 I think
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes!
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? I had horrible swelling.
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Glasgow, Ky
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? 23? ish.
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? my mom
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? no one, I was alone. My mom had been in the labor room, but not delivery
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? natural
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? The dr lied to me and told me it was to help me sleep. I was exhausted. But that was just before the birth. I spent the rest of the labor undrugged.
25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 7lbs 11 3/4 th ozs
26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? May 29th
27. WHAT DID YOU NAME HER? Laurel Emma Bailey Wilson


*****************************************************************************

Second Born:

1. WAS YOUR PREGNANCY PLANNED? nope. Accidentally got pregnant on my wedding night!
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes
3. WHAT WAS YOUR REACTION? Shock
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 20
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? home pregnancy test
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Jay, My mom
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? nope
9. DUE DATE? June 20th
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Oh, god yes!
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? nothing that I really remember
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? Jay. My hormones made me a horrible, angry witch!!
13. WHAT WAS YOUR CHILD'S SEX? girl
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? nope, I was desperate for another girl.
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? less than 15
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? no
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW?
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Hormones, and severe morning sickness
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Bowling green, Ky
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? a day and a half
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? my mom
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? no one, Jay was in training, and just missed the birth by a few hours.
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Natural
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? no
25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 7lbs 13 ozs
26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? June 23rd
27. WHAT DID YOU NAME HER? Miah Amburs La Forest

Well, that cured some of MY boredom! Why don't you try these, and link me to your answers?
Have fun!

Stacy

1 comment:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Going to do these right now! Frank's watching football... I'm SOOOOOO bored! LOL