Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Whisky Delta

Do you know the military alphabet?
My new favorite saying has been Whisky Delta (Whatever Dude) I just think it's funny. I thought someone might wonder. For the heck of it, here's the whole alphabet:
A: Alpha
B: Bravo
C: Charlie
D: Delta
E: Echo
F: Foxtrot
G: Golf
H: Hotel
I: India
J: Juliet
K: Kilo
L: Lima
M: Mike
N: November
O: Oscar
P: Papa
Q: Quebec
R: Romeo
S: Sierra
T: Tango
U: Uniform
V: Victor
W: Whiskey
X: X-Ray
Y: Yankee
Z: Zulu

I have had a working knowledge of the Phonetic alphabet all my life (dad, and hubby) but really had to get it down when I became the casework chairwoman at the ARC. It's fun to use as "code" in front of people that have no clue what you are talking about. Laurel has already taught herself Pig Latin, so that hasn't been an option for a while! lol

P.S. This is Stacy, NOT Jay. I'm just setting his account up so he can post again. I can't wait to see what he will do!
-Stacy

No comments: