Thursday, February 5, 2009

Randomly






Ha! All done. I missed a few pics, but the Internet is acting silly, and I've been trying to get it all done for hours now. I quit!
The pics are just random stuff...Jay playing on the Webkins website with Miah, Miah's webkin she got from Manny for V-day (Thanks Manny!!!) Laurel and her new Webkin, me right before the FRG coffee, and a huge bird in a tree in Ga. It was cool. lol

So, Yesterday, I got 4 calls for people looking for Jay's Plt SGT. Huh? Really? He doesn't answer his phone so you call me??? Mind you this is during work hours, so even Jay isn't home, and I've told EVERYBODY Jay has NO cell, they KNOW. Or, well they do now. I have to admit to answering the phone yesterday afternoon with, "Can I HELP you???" Poor Guy. He said, "I take it this isn't SGT LaForest's Cell?" Uh, no dude, and I told you that last WEEK when Welsh was no where to be found. Oops, did I say his name? So? I don't care, I'm leaving soon. I don't care what you think. It's not MY fault these people don't talk to each other. I can deal with Deployments, rules, etc. But I do NOT recall signing up for SGT W's f'in secretary. I mean, Jay didn't' come home for lunch, and wasn't even home from work yet, so WHY did they call ME? I don't even know where MY soldier is, let alone someone else's!! Eh, I don't care. I'm NOT a Hooah Army wife, and I like to think for myself. I think I've done my duty, and I'm done now for a while. Freaking people. Sheesh.

OKay, I'm done. I don't like to get bugged....
Ironically, (Maybe?) I got an award at the last FRG meeting, AND one at the Ball (I wasn't there, we were in GA) I thought I'd toot my own horn. Not like I get to much, so might as well take the opportunity, right?

1 comment:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

:o)... so... are you going to frame your award and put it in a place of honor in your home?! Come on, you know you want to! :o)