Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm half dead!!

The house is empty, the things are on the truck. They are in Georgia by now, waiting on us. We've been at the house all day....Jay is still there cleaning Miah's floor...Trying to save ourselves some money by making sure that there is NOTHING for housing to nitpick about, but that's another story....I'm at the hotel getting cleaned up so that Miah and I can go get funeral clothes. Ron's dad died the day before yesterday, and while I'm trying desperatly to get the house taken care of, and Jay is STILL trying to get his worthless E-7 to finish his NCOER (or he will NOT be allowed to leave...I'm planning a future raid on the commo shop. Duck Hubbard...) I'm terribly worried about my poor mom, and poor poor Ron, who not only lost his daddy, but a friend of his died this morning too....Sometimes it just seems like the only way to stay sane is to walk away. We just CAN'T. Anywho, I heard this song on the Radio on the way back to the hotel, and it felt appropriate. Hannah Montana is sort of lame, but well, I'm in a lame mood, I guess. This time tomorrow I'll be done with this yucky house, and I'll be at mom's. I can't wait for that night out Sheila promised me. I'm on my way!!!


No comments: