Tuesday, February 10, 2009

More Horn Tootin'

At the:




This award was presented:





To me!

We all know I wasn't actually AT the Ball, so I thankfully missed the pomp and circumstance, and I was greatly afraid when someone mentioned that it might be a good idea to give it to me when Jay received HIS award, but I am relieved to tell you that Jay was able to quietly obtain it and present it to me this afternoon when I came home from a meeting. Now I can go to Jay's ceremony unafraid. I'm going to try to be in a position to take some pictures, but my camera is being a punk, so I'm not sure it will work out. I'm going to have to do some serious research, and find a good darn camera that can take a little bang up now and again. Any suggestions?
Our time here at Fort Campbell is drawing to a close. We have about 16 days left, and I think the anticipation is getting to me. I'm so antsy!
We are supposed to go see my mom for a little while before we head to Ga, but I'm not sure how it's going to work out. We are all really worried about a family member who is sick, and there have been a lot of Louisville trips, so it may be possible that Mom won't be there when it's time to go....I hope that everything works out and Berbert is completely healthy very soon. Not just so that my plans work out, of course, but also because he just needs to get better!!!!
I have some work to do, so I'll leave this hanging. Valentines day is coming up, and I have a date planned, so I'll tell you all about that later!

No comments: