Thursday, October 14, 2010

Quiz, because I love them, and I'm bored.

What are you most proud of in your life?

My ability to adapt to my situation, and power through even the toughest situations.

Do you own any pets, and if so what do you have?

Two dogs, one fish

Who do you admire most?

Oprah. She is who I would be, if I had her resources!


Do you have any tattoos, and if so what and where?

I have three. On my shoulder, my chest, and my back. All three are Egyptian symbols.


When do you plan on getting married?

I've been married eleven years this past September.




How do you feel?

Right now, I am having a recurrence of my usual back pain, and I'm tired. Other than that, I'm just dandy.


What size shoes do you wear?

9, 91/2 depending on the shoe.


Water or 100% Juice?

Tea!


Would you rather be hot or cold?

Cold. I love a good jacket or sweater.


Would you rather lose an arm or a leg?

A leg. I could get around with one leg, but wouldn't be able to do any of the things I love with only one arm.


Favorite Place to Eat?

The Japanese place outside gate one at Campbell. Here I like this tiny little thai place, and an Indian place called Kabab Naan.


Opera, Musical, Concert, Play, Performance, or Other?

I love plays, and not just because I used to act in them.


What is your favorite clothing brand?

I like Eileen Fisher, and JJILL

If you had to pick one car, which would it be?

1988 red jeep Cherokee 4x4 Period.

What are some of your favorite Disney Films?

Beauty and the Beast, and The Little Mermaid are my oldies but goodies.


Why did the chicken cross the road?

So that he could get to my oven.


What was your last thought?

What time is it?


Favorite fruit?

Banana


Are you a cat or a dog person?

A little of both, but cats aren't very travel friendly, so we don't have any now.


Would you rather be blind or deaf?

I'm already partially deaf, so I think I'll keep it.


Define yourself in 3 words...

Stubborn, honest, loyal


Do you eat cold cereal at night?

no


What is your favorite TV show?

Errrr....Bones, Big Bang Theory, Parenthood. I have a lot of favorites, but those three are the first I thought of.


Kill the spider or let it out?

Let it out.


Do you shower every single day?

No, who has time? Every other day is the best I can hope for.


Walking past a beggar, spare change or ignore?

It depends on the vibe I get from them.


Where do you want to travel next?

I'd like to be able to take Jay to the corn maze in Louisville, if the Army would only let him off one weekend...


What is your favorite food?

Chinese, but Indian is a very close second.


Do you read harry potter books?

Yes, I read them all before Laurel was allowed to.


What is your favorite place?

The Valley. Parts of Edmonton, Ky.


If you could have one super human power what would you choose? Flight


Have you had a beer in the last week?

No. I haven't had a beer in the last million years.


Vitamin Water or Gatorade?

Neither, tea


Flip flops or tennis shoes?

Flippys


What do you do on Fridays?

Same thing I do on Mondays.


What is your favorite song of all time?

God, why so definitive? I love Same Old Lang Syne, by Dan Fogelberg and about a million others.

No comments: