Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Idle Wednesday








Doesn't she look excited to be posing?


Another project done!  I loooove this yarn.  It's soft, stretchy, and has great texture.  I found three skeins at Tuesday Morning the other day and fell in love.  I can't wait for it to get cold!  I wasn't sure that I'd be able to post this tonight.  I've been working feverishly for the past couple of hours to get done though...and stayed up later than usual too.  Thank you Laurel for staying up with me, knitting and watching "Roseanne's Nuts".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW. I love this. As I have said before I don't knit. I guess I could crochet one if I didn't have a thousand other things to do. I can't tell you how many unfinished projects I have going. I miss the old days when I could get something done. I try every Sunday to accomplish at least one thing. Most os the time I manage it. MOM

Kathy Smith said...

OH. MY! You must make me one of those!! Are you considering selling these?

Unknown said...

That's so cute!