Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Idle Wednesday

These are double hole earrings.  I saw some in a shop once, and have meant to copy the design forever.  It's extremely simple, four ear nuts, four small sterling ball beads, and a bit of wire.  These are really cool because you can wire wrap any number of things to dangle from the loop.
This Idle Wednesday marks the 52 week!  One full year of projects! I can't believe I did it!  For now, I'm going to have to take a break from the weekly post, as we are in the looong drawn out process of moving to a new post.  If I have time, I will probably make a couple of things, and I will post them AFTER we are fully settled.  I have a project due for a friend, which I will be working on, have no fear.  I set back a set of knitting needles to get it done!  The chick packing my stuff thought I was really goofy for grabbing them so she wouldn't stick them in a box!

No comments: