Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I've started a new job!


My friend Sara brought to my attention a great group of green/earth friendly cleaning products. At first, I was skeptical, because how many times have we heard about new products, get excited about them, only to find out they aren't any better than any other hundreds of other things you've tried?
Sara has posted on her facebook a few pictures showing the results of her stain removal, and every day cleaning . I have to say, I was impressed enough to start selling them myself! Like I said, I just signed up today, but the instant I receive my kit, I will begin posting before and after pictures as well. I can't wait! There is nothing better than erasing a stubborn stain from a white carpet!
I'd like to invite you all to check out the products for yourself, all I ask is that you use my personal site https://www.myh2oathome.com/Laforest so that I can get credit for any purchase you might make. If all goes well, the money I make from this venture will help fund my savings account for the future La Forest Homestead! Let me know if you have any questions, and I will answer them to the best of my ability, and as usual, if I can't answer them, I'll find someone who can!

-Stacy

No comments: