Thursday, August 26, 2010

H2O Before and After (Click on photo to see them with no background.)

While waiting for my H2O stuff to come, I held off on the cleaning for a couple of days, just to give the new stuff a harder time. The second time I cleaned up the kitchen it was infinately easier, and I used only a minute amount of product. Even with all of the heavy duty cleaning I did, I hardly used much at all. This is WELL worth the money, and I won't be using anything else again!

The netepur soap that cleaned the grease and dirt from the chiffonette and the sponge.



After cleaning up the stove, sink and counters.After cleaning with the netepur bar.
After Cleaning the sink and stove. Ew!
After cleaning with the netepur bar. This sponge was NASTY and GREASY!

Too bad it can't get rid of RUST!! There is a product they sell, but I won't endorse it until I can try it myself!
You have to actually unscrew the top of the stove from the counter. I shocked the **** out of myself, have to remember to BE CAREFUL!!














I have to say, I'm pretty impressed! I took my stuff to Mom's house to show it off, and it cleaned an old stain off the carpet wonderfully. I didn't have my camera, but I do have a couple of stains I can work on at my house. More to come! Let me know if you would like to try something , or go to my website and check it out!
www.myh2oathome.com/Laforest

No comments: