Thursday, December 24, 2009

Thursday's Thoughts

Today's Thought:

Some things we do, even if we detest them ourselves; define us. -1618 16DEC03

It's been a few years since I wrote this in my book. I do not remember what in specific I was writing about, but I feel that I need to change the thought a bit. Everything we do, especially the things we detest, define us. To do what you are morally or ethically opposed to, that changes you irrevocably. Once you violate your beliefs, you can not go back. Not a lot else to say this week, just please think about that before you allow yourself to compromise your integrity.

1 comment:

LaForestGump said...

Sounds like an Iraq quote if I've ever heard one. I have to say I agree with you. But don't you think that the things we DON'T do may indeed define us, sometimes even more? Everything we do or don't do defines us. I wonder how these past two years of my life define me? Hmm...