Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thursday's Thoughts

Today's Thought,

You can only see what is in front of your face.

I tend to think that I can fix systems that are outside of my scope of responsibility. I will look at something that someone else is doing and thin that I know how to better do that thing. I am constantly reminding myself that you can not possibly know the difficulty level of a job until you do it, and that you can not possibly know why a person made a decision until you are faced with their exact circumstances. The old adage about walking a mile in someone's shoes is as correct as it ever was. That said, I still don't know how to stop myself, or to keep myself from getting mad when others do it. Maybe with age I will learn to take a breath just keep my mouth shut, as I would like others to do.

No comments: