Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Weight Watcher's Tuesday

I have been soooo good all week, yay me!! I walked a mile every day, come rain or freezing wind! Drum roll please.....



This week I lost__3___lbs!
for a total of ____6.5___lbs!!!



In other news, my Kindle arrived today, and I'm in love. I bought two books for myself, got a free sample for Laurel, and a book of kid's poetry for Miah. This thing is incredible!! Check out the specs here : http://www.amazon.com/Kindle-Amazons-Wireless-Reading-Device/dp/B000FI73MA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1225236828&sr=8-1

Also, if you go here: http://www.oprah.com/slideshow/oprahshow/20081024_tows_kindle
you will see a special code that will allow you to get $50.00 off your purchase, which is of course what I did!!

I got a special treat when I noticed on the back, there is an imprint of one of my tattoos (the Eye of Horus) too cool!! Let me know if you decide to pick one up and we can compare notes. I'm off to finish making dinner!

No comments: