Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I...

I
I AM ....overwhelmed
I WANT....to get motivated to do the things on my to do list.
I HAVE ...too much to do.
I WISH I COULD ... take a week to go somewhere far away.
I HATE ... people who think they know how it is for me...
I FEAR ...a never ending occupation of Iraq.
I HEAR ... Danny's song playing on my Pandora Radio station/
I SEARCH ... the internet for things to keep my mind off of the last month of this deployment.
I DON'T THINK ...I can ever do this again!
I REGRET ... nothing. I am what I am.
I LOVE ...a lot of things, but first and formost my Jeremiah.
I ACHE FOR ...the feeling of being in his arms.
I ALWAYS CRY ... at something other than what I am upset about.
I AM NOT ...a patient person.
I DANCE ... when no one is looking.
I SING ... at the top of my lungs until I fall over in fits of laughter.
I NEVER ... care about the idiots opinions.
I RARELY ... feel relaxed.
I CRY WHEN I WATCH ... men cry. It kills me.
I AM NOT ALWAYS ....myself. Sometimes I freeze up, and act like a dork. There is a huge group of people I work with all the time who have no clue who I am.
I HATE THAT ...sometimes I have to hold myself back.
I'M CONFUSED ABOUT ... who voted for bush the SECOND time!
I NEED ... for this Fort Campbell experiment to be over.
I SHOULD ... really be cleaning my house instead of posting on my blog every five minutes.

No comments: