Friday, October 17, 2008

Artist of the Week

I am Laurel. Since my mom invited me to edit this blog, I have decided to add a little "me" in it and do random weekly things. This week, it is Artist of the Week. I decided to have:
Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios
Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Martyr Patricio Clito Ruíz y Picasso as the artist of the week.
Most of you have probebly heard of Picasso. He is a very famous artist, and as well as paintings he also makes sculptures. He goes through phases. Some of them are called the blue period, rose period, and African-influenced period.
I decided to do Picasso because I did a report in my Spanish class about him, not that long ago. Here are some of his paintings:








I have NO idea what this is actually called, but I call it "Nake-ey Lady"

This is from the blue period. I call it "Sad Guitarist."

This is weirdly cool. It looks like a 5 year old painting, and yet, it is beautiful art. I just simply call this one "Colorful One"

That is it for now, I hope this insipires you to look up Pablo Pacasso, and look at his paintings.

No comments: