Friday, May 23, 2008

Wierd Random facts about me.

The rules are; once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with ten weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself..At the end you choose ten people to be tagged, list their names, and why you chose them. Don`t forget to leave a comment that says ''You are tagged'' on their profile and tell them to read your latest blog; and No tag back

1. I am not patriotic. I hate the national anthem, and I think saying the pledge is idol worship.
2. I still don't know who I'm voting for, but it's between Hilary, and Obama. Which ever seems like they are going to get my husband out of Iraq for good. I confess, I don't care about the rest of thier policies, I just want my husband back.
3. I hate being a housewife. I love being married, and I love my kids, But I was not raised to stay at home. This may be the death of my soul.
4. Sometimes I really miss highschool, and I wouldn't change any of my memories, for all the tea in china.
5. I still like to eat chicken noodle soup cold from the can.
6. I have every letter, card, love note, and present that I have ever gotten (most of it was saved from the fire because Tanya said I should put the stuff in storage to forget about the guy that sent them, thanks Tanya)
7. I hate repeating myself. Even though I'm deaf and I have to ask other people to do it, if I have to, I get really aggravated.
8. I often wonder what people really think of me. Considering no one ever has the guts to tell the truth, I wonder if I really have any friends at all, or if everyone is just too chicken to say, I don't like you.
9. I really like answering the questions on tickle.com. I don't know why.
10. I really really really really miss my husband.

No comments: