Friday, May 23, 2008

Here's the thing:


Listen, here's the thing. I spend a lot of my time helping people. Most of the time I say yes, even when I have a million other things to do. I postpone personal things in order to take care of someone else. If I say no to an invitation, it's because I'm exhausted, and need some time to myself. Please understand that I am very careful and very picky about who I call friend. I do not hug if I do not mean it. I do not say I love you if I do not mean it. I try to not "talk about" people. If I say something about you to someone else, it's never anything I wouldn't admit to, or say to your face. I don't like drama, I'm too old to deal with people talking behind backs or making up crap. I don't like having to defend myself, and I don't like worrying about who I can trust. These are the very reasons that I do not go out of my way to make "friends", I don't get to know my neighbors, and I don't like to pretend. If I don't like you, you will darned well know it. Trust me, I have told people out right that I do not like them. They know who they are. If I call you friend, I mean it. If you aren't my friend I'll call you an aquaitance, but if I call you my best friend, then you are very special to me. There are only a couple of people that fit that description, and I hope they know who they are. My point is, that while I am so picky, and not touchy feely, if I do reach out to you, then that moment is all the more important (maybe more to me than you) but it means something! I have spent a lot of time in my life trying to play the social games that most people play, and I found it much easier to be honest. I don't care what anyone thinks of me. I'm not hard to figure out. Don't try to, because you will be wrong (I think I've said this before, no one listens) I live my life the best way I know how, and I bust my ass to help other people. My WHOLE life is helping others. So please, cut the crap. If you have something to say, let it out. I couldn't possibly get mad at you for telling the truth. But know, if you don't like me, and you tell me, there won't be any pretending. I do tend to hold a grudge, and I don't go out of my way for people that screw me over. I can be the best friend in the world to have, but if you can't appreciate that, fine. You don't have to like me. I don't care if you do. Just don't play the game, and don't try to make me. I will not spare your feelings. I'm not going to apologize for anything I say here. deal with it. Stop listening to the things you hear. I'll come clean if I said something, so ask. It never hurts to ask! Let me just say one thing more. Don't harrass me and make me have to try to explain myself. I think this says enough. If you don't like it, then you will have to deal with it on your own. I'm simply trying to explain myself once more so that I can be understood. I would like to stay friends with those I call friend. Don't let other people ruin friendships. that is their ultimate goal. Think about it.
Much love to all my friends, buddies, family members, and best friends, You all know who you are. :D

No comments: