Tuesday, May 27, 2008

In the middle




Lots of ignorant things going on in my neck of the woods. Not a lot I want to really get into, but I really have been pushed to my limits. I am really trying to stay as professional as possible, but that is an incredibly hard thing to do when you are personally attacked. Especially when your reputation and honor are questioned. I'm so aggravated that this situation has been going on way too long, and also aggravated that people think so much of themselves. Even better when they read your blog and take personal offense, when what you wrote had nothing to do with them in the first place. With my husband in Iraq, and all of my friends in other states, it's hard to find an outlet ( I like to talk something out until I feel better, no one wants to listen that long lol) I don't want to unleash anything here because I'm sure that even as I am careful to not give away too much, what little I am saying is being read, and warped into evil. Frankly, I'm beyond caring. Go ahead and do your worst, because you are only perpetuating the reputation you already have, and not doing yourself a bit of good. At this point, I'd love to never hear from you again. I refer to my favorite quote by Maya Angelou "When people show you who they are, believe them the first time." If I hear one more darn thing, I swear to god, I'm going to show my mean side!

No comments: