Wednesday, December 14, 2011

365






I am currently painting some cheap picture frames black, and making a shelf to serve as a mantle in the front room.  These are the paintings I bought in Alaska (Anchorage).  I've been waiting to get here before I framed them and hung them.  They're going to look great (I hope!) in the front room.  I don't really have a wall space that makes sense, so I'm just going to wing it.  I'll post done pictures later. 
Sheila is coming to visit in a week or so, and we can't freaking wait!  Not that there is too much to explore here, but Jay bought a new game, and I got "Shout about TV" to play.  We are all really excited about it.  Jay is going to be working half days, but the kids will be off, so we can be free to drive around or just hang out.  Yay!

No comments: