Friday, October 16, 2009

Omakase Lunch!


The kids and I got to have a late lunch with my friend Gina! Very exciting because she is over here from Ok, and on her way to Ak. Since this is a special occasion, we went to the Japanese restaurant. I say that because I'm the only one in my family that likes this kind of food, so I was really excited. The original place we were going to eat at doesn't open until 4:30, so we drove on....to another place that isn't open! We finally stumbled upon an open place (Omakase{which means: "It's up to You"}), and headed for our table. The food was great, and I am so stuffed right now I can hardly sit up straight!
I just wanted to say thanks to Gina and John for great food and even better conversation! I wish we had had more time, I could talk forever...

No comments: