Tuesday, October 6, 2009


27 Random Survey Questions Just For You.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?I need to wash my hair
2. How much cash do you have on you?A couple of bucks
3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR?"Poor
4. Favorite planet?Uranus
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?Mom, I think
6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?I Like the "old fashioned" ring
7. What shirt are you wearing?My old red long sleeved shirt
8. Do you "label" yourself?I try not to
9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing?Issac Mizrahi
10. Bright or Dark Room?Bright
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?I found this all by my lonesome
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?Sleeping!
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?I don't text
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?I am not sure there are any here!
16. What's a word that you say a lot?MIAH!!
17.Who told you he/she loved you last?Jay
18. Last furry thing you touched?Harley
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?None
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?None, I'm digital
21. Favorite age you have been so far?I'm not sure
22. Your worst enemy?No one
23. What is your current desktop picture?A landscape
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?I said "Hi" to Adam
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?I'd like to Fly
26. Do you like someone?yes
27. The last song you listened to?Theme song to "Lie to Me"
Take this survey

No comments: