Monday, November 17, 2008

So I forgot...

Last week I was so busy I forgot to post on Tuesday! I just wanted to do a quick report, since tomorrow I will be doing it again...
I lost .4 last week, and I was SHOCKED b/c of the wonderful election day party I threw, and then the Volunteer Appreciation dinner last weekend!
In other news..Homecoming ceremonies abound, some friends are home, and I'm still counting down till Jay gets home. We are all getting really antsy here, so much so that I rearranged the entire front room last night after the kids went to bed. It was pretty funny to come downstairs with the girls and watch them look around (thinking something is wrong here....)
I basically moved the antique couch around so that my big dining room table has room to stretch, because we think (please please please) that Jay might be home in time for Thanksgiving dinner!!!
I still have some things to sort through before I'm done, but I got seriously motivated last night and things are such a mess that I have no choice but to stay motivated!
I am off to drop off rental movies and go have lunch with Renee, so I'll let you know how weight watchers goes tomorrow!

No comments: