Thursday, November 6, 2008

Just when you think...


...you're going to be ok, you end up bursting into tears over nothing. Although "nothing" is usually "everything". I feel the weight of the world on my sholders, and my knees are buckling. Yesterday while talking about going to Fort Gordon, I just started to feel angry. I'm angry that time has started to move slower than molasses in January in Minnesota...
I am so looking forward to leaving here. I'm going to erase every telephone number, and every email address that is stored in my phone, and only those people that contact me in the first 6 months are going to be kept. I'm sure that SOUNDS harsh, but if they really loved me, they'd call, right? Right, that's my point! I'm not only cleaning out my drawers, and my garage, I'm cleaning out my life too. Sweep away the cobwebs. Keep my FRIENDS and dump the hangers-on. I need to figure out what I am going to do with my life other than take care of my family though. I love them, but sitting at home waiting for my life to walk through the door just isn't enough. The only issue is finding something that will squeeze into the tiny slot of time I have free for "me".
I'm just not having a good couple of months. I'm banking on a fresh start to make it better. Everything is always better when Jay's home. Now if anyone knows how to speed up the time space continum, let me know.

1 comment:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Well, let's speed time up for you a bit! When do you want to do lunch?!